Bonaire Island are located in the South of the Caribbean it is part of the Dutch Caribbean, together with the islands of Curaçao and Aruba. More than eighty Dive Sites for shore diving make Bonaire the world capital of shore diving. The diving here is very interesting and varied both in the North and in the South of the island.
Day 1 arrival at Kralendijk capital of the Bonaire and transfer to the Buddy Dive Resort. Accommodation in double room base with breakfast.
Intermediate days unlimited diving from shore with tanks and weights without a guide.
Day 9 transfer to the airport.
- 7 nights Duddy Dive Resort double sharing room with breakfast.
- 7 days car rental type “double cabin pick-up”.
- days unlimited diving from shore with tank and weights (without guide).
- Nitrox 32%
- Government taxes.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.
- Car insurance, 11$ per day (to reconfirm).