Diving in the island of Bali is an interesting destination with a great variety of marine life, magnificent dives for all levels of divers and with the possibility of seeing sharks and blankets, all with a Spanish guide and at a very attractive price, what more can you ask for?
The best dive sites for beginners are around Amed, Padang Bay, and Pulau Menjangan that have very light or often no current at all. Bali also interesting dives to advanced divers, such as around Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Candidasa. The current can sometimes be strong and we can enjoy diving with sharks and giant blanket. If you like wrecks here you can dive in one of the most famous in the world, the “Liberty Wreck” sunk in the second world war, spectacular especially for its nocturnal.
ntes offer the opportunity to see sharks and Mobulas or “giant blanket” among other pleasant surprises, such as the huge moonfish, here called “Mola Mola”.
Day 1 arrival in Denpasar and transfer to Benthos Bali Dive Resort. Accommodation double room with breakfast. The stay includes 12 dives (2 a day for 6 days).
Day 8 breakfast at the resort and at the agreed time transfer to Denpasar airport. End of the dive trip.
- 7 nights Benthos Bali Dive Resort double sharing room with breakfast.
- 6 days of diving with 2 dives per day with boat, 12L tank, weights and guide.
- Lunch at local restaurant, including diving days.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified in the section “the price includes”.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.