Scuba diving trip to Indonesia. This dive trip is a perfect combination of two of the best diving spots in North Sulawesi, on the one hand Manado and its world famous Bunaken National Park and on the other the Lembeh Strait, world top for lovers of fotosub ” macro “and the” muck dive “. An underwater landscape of black volcanic earth where the most incredible animals appear that one can imagine, ready to be photographed.
Day 1 arrival transfer from Manado airport to the Mercure Resort. Accommodation for 5 nights double room in full board and 5 days of diving with two dives per day.
Day 6 transfer to the Strait of Lembeh. Accommodation for 5 nights at the Eco Divers Resort with 4 days of diving making three dives per day.
Day 11 transfer to Manado airport and end of the diving trip.
- 5 nights accommodation Eco Divers Manadano Mercure double sharing room in full board.
- 5 days of diving in Manado with 2 dives per day with boat, tank, weights and guide.
- 5 nights accommodation Eco Divers Resort Lembeh doublesharing room in full board.
- 4 days of diving with 3 dives per day with boat, tank, weights and guide
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.