The set of islands of Palau in Micronesia is one of the best places in the world for diving, both for the biodiversity of its waters and for the variety of types of diving you can do in Palau, rare elsewhere. Here we have calm reefs where you can contemplate small life, strong currents where you can do “Hood dive” to see lots of sharks, wrecks from the Second World War, caves and unique areas like the famous jellyfish lake. In summary a place of the most complete, with water at 28 º and excellent visibility.
Day 1 arrival in Koror and transfer to Palau Hotel or similar. Accommodation in a double room.
Intermediate days 2 dives per day of diving with lunch on board included.
Day 7 free day.
Day 8 at the agreed time transfer to Koror airport and end of the diving trip.
- 7 nights Palau Hotel, double sharing room only accommodation.
- 5 days of diving with 2 dives per day with boat, 12L tank, weights and guide. During boat trips to dive, drinks and lunch on board included.
- Unlimited “house reef” dive with 12L tank and weights without a guide.
- Nitrox 30%.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tanks and weights.