Diving trip to Philippines Moalboal in Cebu, a fishing village that has become famous for having some of the best diving areas in the Philippines off its coasts. Here we found a good variety of diving without major displacements from the resort. Exciting encounters such as the “sardine run” at Isla Pescador, great night dives to see the mandarin fish or one of the recent discoveries, whale shark in Oslob. A destination suitable for all types of divers.
Day 1 arrival in Cebu and transfer to the “Turtle Bay Dive Resort”. Accommodation in double room in full board.
Days 2 to 5 accommodation with program of 10 dives to distribute to your liking.
Day 7 free day with the possibility of an excursion to Oslob to dive with whale sharks or visit the Kawasan waterfalls, among other activities.
Day 8 transfer to the airport of Cebu and end of the diving trip.
- 7 nights Turtle Bay Dive Resort double sharing room “Garden View” in full board.
- 10 dives with boat, 12L tank, weights and guide.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.
- “Santuary fee” 100 php by dive.