Located on the northern tip of Cebu, Malapascua Island is known for being a cleaning station for the fox shark “Monad Shoal” and the giant blankets. Here we can also see sharks and their nocturnal dives are very good. If you like wrecks, Malapascua keeps some secrets, from the ferry Doña Marilyn sunk by a Typhoon to Pionner, Japanese war ship sunk during World War II. An island small in size but large in marine life.
Day 1 arrival in Cebu by road and boat to the Malapascua Island to stay at the Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort. Stay in a double room with breakfast.
Days 2 to 5 accommodation with 2 dives per day.
Day 7 free day.
Day 8 transfer to the airport of Cebu and end of the diving trip.
- 7 nights Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort standard double sharing room with breakfast.
- 10 dives with boat, 12L tank, weights and guide.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.
- “Santuary fee” 150 php per day of diving.