Dive trip to Raja Ampat, this place has been described by many scientists as the richest place for marine life on Earth. Biodiversity is simply amazing with rare underwater creatures wherever you look. In recent years many new species have been discovered in the archipelago consisting of nothing more and nothing less than about 1,500 islands. Raja Ampat is like paradise for underwater photography because here we can see all the kind of coral that you can dream of, big fish, and giant blankets. These waters also feature attractive wrecks from World War II, such as the superb P-47D Thunderbolt located near Way Island.
Built on an idyllic tropical island, surrounded by virgin reefs and virgin flora and fauna, Papua Paradise Eco Resort brings you closer to Mother Nature at its best. Located in the heart of Raja Ampat, the complex has all the essential standards of service and comfort, making it an unforgettable vacation for scuba divers, birdwatchers and nature enthusiasts.
An ideal diving destination for all types of divers, including couples whose one of the members does not dive, as you can enjoy its wonderful beaches or pleasant snorkeling days.
Dive trip program
Day 1 arrival at Sorong airport and transfer by road for about fifteen minutes and then by boat about two hours to Papua Paradise Eco Resort. Reception, welcome cocktail and accommodation in the bungalow. During the stay we will make a maximum of four boat dives per day of diving.
Day 8 breakfast at the resort and rest day free until transfer time to Sorong airport.
• Transfers from Sorong airport.
• For arrivals between 6 and 9 in the morning “free day use” local hotel with Wi-Fi access.
• For arrivals between 10 and 12 in the morning stay free hotel loby with breakfast or lunch included and access to wifi.
• Welcome drink.
• 7 nights accommodation Papua Paradise Ecoresort double room in full board.
• Diving (maximum 4 dives per day) with boat, bottle, leads and guide.
• Nitrox for certified divers.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Everything not specified in the price section includes.
• Diving equipment except bottle and leads.
• Raja Ampat National Park IDR 1,000,000 fees.
• Travel insurance.