Scuba diving trip to Philippines. Perfect combination of stay in Moalboal for diving in Isla Pescador and surroundings with possibility of diving with whale sharks in Oslob, combined with stay in the paradisiacal Malapascua Island, where we can dive with the famous shark fox in “Monad Shoal”, see sharks in “Gato Island” or dive into one of its interesting wrecks.
Dive trip program
Day 1 arrival in Cebu and transfer to the Turtle Bay Dive Resort. Accommodation for 7 nights in a double room with full board.
Days 2 to 5 stay with 2 dives per day.
Day 7 free day with the possibility of an excursion to Oslob to dive with whale sharks or visit the Kawasan waterfalls, among other activities.
Day 8 transfer to the island of Malapascua to stay at the Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort. Stay for 3 nights in a double room with breakfast.
Intermediate days accommodation with 5 dives.
Day 11 transfer to the airport of Cebu and end of the diving trip.
- 7 nights Turtle Bay Dive Resort 4 * double sharing room Garden View in full board.
- In Moalboal 10 dives with boat, 12L tank, weights and guide.
- 3 nights Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resortt 4 * standard double sharing room with breakfast.
- In Malapascua 5 dives with boat, 12L tank, weights and guide.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L bottle and sinkers.
- “Santuary fee” 100 php by immersion in Moalboal.
- “Santuary fee” 150 php per day of diving in Malapascua