Aliwal Shoal on the South African coast consists of a large reef about 3 km long. It has many different dive points for all levels of divers.
Aliwal Shoal is ranked as one of the 10 best places in the world to dive with sharks and without a doubt the best for this type of diving from hotel. Here we can see “Ragged Tooth Shark” from June to November, Tiger sharks from December to June, or black tip sharks all year round in addition to dolphins and turtles. At the time of year with warmer water appear giant blankets. If all this does not seem enough you can see humpback whales from June to October or early November. Nowhere else diving from hotel can you find such amount and variety of pelagic.
Day 1 arrival in Durban and transfer by road (1 hour approx.) To the town of Umkomaas. Agulhas House & Diving hotel accommodation in a double room with full board.
Intermediate day 2 dives per day of diving.
Day 7 free day with accommodation in full board.
Day 8 transfer to Durban airport and end of the dive trip.
- 7 nights accommodation Agulhas House & Diving double sharing room in full board.
- 8 dives “reef” + 2 dives with sharks with boat, 12L tank, weights and guide.
- Nitrox 32%.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.
- “Marine permit” R54 to reconfirm.