Liveaboard diving trip to Maldives, on board the diving boat M/V Carpe Diem, a modern and comfortable diving boat of 35 meters in length with a capacity for 20 divers. Its 10 cabins, including suites, superior category and standard have air conditioning with individual regulation, safety boxes and of course its own bathroom.
Liveaboard diving program
Day 1 arrival in Male and at the agreed time transfer to the dive boat M/Y Carpe Diem. Accommodation in double cabin to share. Although the itinerary may vary from what is described here by several factors, both meteorological and logistical, the route “the best of Maldives” has the following itinerary;
Rasdhoo Atoll, North Ari Atoll, South Ari Atoll, South Male, Vaavu Atoll
Day 8 at the agreed time disembarkation and transfer to Male airport. End of the dive trip.
- 7 nights on board, double sharing cabin in full board.
- 3 dives per day of diving + 1 night dive with 12L tank, weights and guide.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.
- “Green tax” 6$ per night. “
- Nitrox 32%, 100$.
- Crew Tips.