Interesting Red Sea liveaboard diving for advanced divers, the islands of Daedalus, Zabargad and Rocky Island, the latter located in the south of Egypt bordering Sudan. It is a route in which you navigate more than in the B.D.E. but the little frequented of the area and the encounters with sharks are well worth it.
Liveaboard diving program
Day 1 transfer from Hurghada airport to the dive boat. Accommodation in cabins and start of 7 nights life on board in full board with 3 dives per day of diving. No night dives are made on this route.
Day 7 disembarkation in Hurghada or Port Ghalib and transfer to the airport. End of the dive trip.
- 7 nights on board, double cabin in full board.
- 3 to 4 dives per day of diving with 12L tank, weights and guide.
- Nitrox 32% (depending the fleet).
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank, and weights.
- Marine parks fee.
- Crew Tips.