Scuba diving liveaboard trip to Red Sea. It is the “classic” liveaboard diving route of the Red Sea, which is usually done if it is your first visit in these waters and which all types of divers can do regardless of their level. Little navigation, good dives on reefs and especially wrecks, all at a comfortable depth to dive and with excellent visibility. Interesting night dives.
Liveaboard diving program
Day 1 transfer from Hurghada airport to the dive boat. Accommodation in cabins and North route start 7 nights life on board in full board with three dives per day of diving more nocturnal.
Day 7 disembarkation in Hurghada and transfer to the airport. End of the dive trip.
- 7 nights on board, double cabin in full board.
- 3 to 4 dives per day of diving with 12L tank, weights and guide.
- Nitrox 32% (depending the fleet).
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.
- Marine parks fees.
- Crew Tips.