Liveaboard diving Sudan. The Southern route of Sudan is a combination of the best reefs of North as “Sanganeb” and then go down to the South, where you can dive with sharks in “dive sites” as “Protector Reef” finishing in the best Red Sea wreck, the Umbria, sunk at the beginning of the Second World War.
Liveaboard diving program
Day 1 boarding in Port Sudan, beginning of the diving safari with the following itinerary (this may vary from what is described here)
Sanganeb West, Hindi Gidir, Protector Reef (night), Protector Reef, Burkut Island, Shaab Ambar South, Shaab Ambar Lagoon (night), Pinnacle, Shaab Ambar South, Shaab Ambar Lagoon (night), Logan Reef, Keary Reef, Shaab Ambar West, Shaab Ambar Lagoon (night), Shaab Jibna, Sanganeb South, Umbria wreck by day and night
Day 7 disembarkation and transfer to Port Sudan airport. End of the dive trip.
- Transfers from Port Sudan to Vessel
- 7 nights on board double sharing cabin full board
- 5 days and half diving with 3 /4 dives per day including 12L tank, weights and guide
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Everything not specified.
- Diving equipment except 12L tank and weights.
- Sea park and visa fees.
- Crew tips.